Thursday, August 21, 2008

Travel The World of the Rich and Famous!!

This time I will not feature here about my travel and adventure in Europe. Not about the interesting and beautiful places I had been to..but this time, I will bring you to the "World of the Rich and the Famous"!! People and individuals who have lots of stories to tell because of their success in lives. I know you will be surprise!! I just want this blog more to be more interesting and informative too!! But first let me ask you this question?? any idea about Nouveau Riche. I know this is quite strange but this simply means story of people who are in poverty before but became rich and wealthy in a later time. Keep reading to know more!!

Did you know that Celine Dion who is also one of my favorite singers, is a Nouveau Riche individual. Due to her talent in singing, she is very rich and famous now. I was even in Colosseum Caesars Place, Las Vegas last May and June of this year. This is where she performed last time and earned millions of money!! Now she is truly rich and famous at the same time!!

How about Tom Cruise whose real name is Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, the famous American actor and now a successful film producer too!! Tom Cruise is a very well-known star for The Top Gun and Mission Impossible films. He is also a Nouveau Riche person. I read his story and I was greatly amazed how he had really made it to the top!! His entrepreneurial skills and talents in film production also made him more rich and famous. I love his movies though!!

To name more Nouveau Riche individuals are also Mariah carey, Halle Berry, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Clinton, Cher, Ralph Lauren, Marilyn Monroe and many many more. Surf at CNN MOney and you can see more Nouveau Riche people who success stories are really amazing!!! I'm dreaming to be one!! Who knows anyway!!

2 comments:

RAJA GHAZALI said...

Glad to have made your acquaintance, his information was very interesting, I really liked him, it is hoped to in the future we could change mutual information that was useful for everyone, you could leave your comment in blog I, I really hope for very much your comment, thank you I said, mayed you always be successful..
http://rajaon.blogspot.com

Euroangel said...

thanks a lot for the visit and comment here!

ShareThis