Saturday, February 23, 2013

10 Years in Europe? I want A Designer Ring!

Times truly flies  so fast. I was looking at the calendar and found out that 6 more days to go and February is ending. This year offers so many highlights in my life. Five more months and it will be  my 10th years of living in Europe. I will also be celebrating my decade birthday. Just never mind how old I am now! This year is truly a milestone in my simple but happy living in Europe.  Isn't it great living the life of your dream. I  really don't have all the luxuries in life but I  have all the things and all the  basic needs in life.  I am  already  happy and contented for that.

Since this year calls for a celebration, I just want it simple but meaningful and memorable. I also want something that will probably be the highlight of these celebrations. Have you heard about Ritani? I visited this site, http://www.whiteflash.com/ritani and found something that I wanted, a designer Ritani ring. This beautiful and quality Ritani ring has been one of my wishes.  I just found this diamond ring very unique and absolutely awesome!

a Verragio Ring.
Another jewelry I love is a Verragio ring. You can buy this masterpiece Verragio designer ring at White flash. This jewelry store offers quality Verragio rings. Whether you are looking for engagement rings, wedding rings, earrings bracelets, pendants and all forms of jewelry, they have everything you need. If you are buying a Verragio designer ring, first you have to consider your wallet. Of course the money you will be spending will depend on the quality of the ring  you will be buying. After determining your budget, now,  it is time for you to decide the material or the quality of Verragio ring that you want. Depending on the carat of gold and diamond, you can now choose the style and design you want.

If you are a man who is looking for an engagement ring for your bride-to-be, you need to guess or even determine what is your fiancee's expectations. If you can only afford to buy a quality Ritani or Verragio engagement  ring for your future wife, why not! These jewelry are already a lifetime investment.

Just like other women out there, I always wanted something unique and valuable especially during special occasions like birthdays and wedding anniversaries. Since this year is a milestone for me  plus my decade birthday, I just want something valuable and extraordinary. A diamond that will last for a lifetime is simply my wish!

No comments:

ShareThis