Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things I need When Travelling

You know women when they travel!! I have a lot of women stuffs when I travel. I need to have a toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, pain relievers for my migraine if ever, panty liners, body lotion, hand cream, body soap and a lot more. When I travel elsewhere or even just attend a party or go for grocery shopping, I always use a carefree panty liner. Are you familiar with JnJ Products?? JNJ stands for Johnson and Johnson. Even when we were young, our Mother always use JnJ products for us like Johnson's baby oil, Johnson's baby powder, Johnson's baby soap and a lot more. Until now I am also using their products. To mention a few are listerine, band-aids, tylenol, carefree napkins , etc. I believed in their products and I am really satisfied about it.

JnJ also performs medical diagnostics. Their diagnostic tests is a better way to have and earlier and exact diagnosis of any sickness or disorder. Products from Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. and Veridex, LLC can provide you also with a treatment option which means a better health. Their products are already part of my day to day living. How about you?? Live a better and healthier life through JNJ products!!

No comments:

ShareThis