Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Getting Ready for My Trip


photo taken at the famous and historical bridge in Wuerzburg, Germany

Did I tell you that I am going to United Kingdom at the last week of this month. Oh yes, I am travelling again and I am getting excited now especially that it is my first time in UK. I just want to have some adventure before Christmas comes. Mentioning about Christmas, I am feeling sad again because I will surely miss the Christmas celebration in my home country which is totally different here in Europe. It's not a big deal anyway. I know I could still enjoy Christmas with my family and friends here. I am even preparing a lot of food during Christmas. The quick and easy Christmas dinner recipes at My Recipes can be a very good alternative. I love this site!! I wish you all a very nice day!! take care everyone!!

No comments:

ShareThis