Sunday, November 30, 2008

London Again

I was finally here at the famous Piccadilly Circus in London. I thought it is only in my dreams that I can come here. But dream finally came true. For all you know Piccadilly Circus is a famous road junction and public space of London's West End in the City of Westminster. It was built in 1819 to connect Regent Street with the major shopping street of Piccadilly. Do you think the engineer of this famous street used linear motion during the building process? I believed so. There are always a lot of people in this street especially during the night. It seems that there is always a festival here. That huge digital signage like you can see in New York City is the one that also makes this street famous. I enjoyed being a tourist here..wink!! but living and working here??I'm not really sure!! Visit this place and you will see!!

No comments:

ShareThis