Sunday, November 30, 2008

Up UP The Sky

Hello everyone! Weekend is over again!! I hope you had a great one! I flew to England last October 27, 2008 with one of the cheapest airlines here in Europe. I am writing now according to my own experience. I would say this airline is so cheap but has a very bad customer service. I should be writing this bad experience some days ago but I just have a lot of things to do in the house since I came back from England. For now, I only would like to share this very beautiful photo I took while boarding this airline. I am just curious what air tools the pilot have when navigating the plane!! quite interesting, right? For now, I would like to forget that bad experience in this airline. The best thing is that, I learned from it. Hope you agree with me!!

No comments:

ShareThis