Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Warwick Castle

I am still in England. Time is just running so fast! I am more than a week now..Yesterday we went to Manchester. Not that much to see in Manchester compared to Birmingham and London but seeing the place is also a great experience. I still did not uploaded some photos from my digital camera. Yesterday, we went home so tired and hungry already. My friend Dae Loy decided to stop in the Chinese Restaurant just a walk away from her home. We ordered a yummy Chow Mein. I don't know if the cook in the Chinese Restaurant used some sort of paella pan when cooking it. Maybe yes, maybe no..I just exactly don't know!! we see!! I am just sharing a photo for now taken at Warwick Castle last Saturday!! cool castle!! so many nice things to see here!!

No comments:

ShareThis