Sunday, December 28, 2008

Driving in Europe

Driving in Europe especially in the Autobahn, a German word for Motorway or highway is quite different compared to other countries. This is especially true here in Germany. Unless there is no speed limit restriction posted in the highway, you can drive what you want. But always remember, the recommended speed is 130 km/h. It means when something happens like car accident and in order to avoid problems with your insurance company, it is better and safer to always drive with the recommended speed.

I even had a bad experience last time driving in the motorway. I really don't drive so fast especially if the rain is very strong. I believed driving from 100 km/h to 130 km/h is enough during bad weather. One driver at my back was already turning on and off his lights signalling that he want to overtake me. I also can't drive fast and will never drive fast with bad weather like strong rain because one driver in my front also drives slow. To always be on the safe side having a car insurance is a must. It is truly a must here in Europe. Today finding the cheap auto insurance is not impossible anymore. Simply browse the internet!! have a nice Sunday guys!!

No comments:

ShareThis