Saturday, December 13, 2008

Eiffel Tower in Paris, France or somewhere else?

sorry guys this photo is not so good because I was inside a car while taking this..that's Paris in Vegas

As for your info guys, you can see a lot of Eiffel Towers around the world. Of course the original one is in Paris, France. I had seen one replica in Prague as we had a short there last September. I had seen one in Germany, I guess near Mannheim if I am not mistaken. You can also see some miniatures which serve as souvenirs. One guy from Russia also made a replica out of matches. Just browse the net and you will find it.

A friend of mind in Las Vegas told me last time that if you want to see many different interesting places around the world just visit Las Vegas! Of course, I visited this place too last May and June of this year..And I truly have fun over there..Unforgettable moments of my life..Planning to go there hotel las vegas is a good site to visit for Las Vegas tips and cheap hotels. You will surely love it there!!

No comments:

ShareThis