Sunday, December 14, 2008

England Trip

photo taken in Leeds, England

I had a three weeks vacation to England last time. I also visited a lot of cities and places there. Thanks to good friends who also toured me in different places. Here is the chronological order or I would say the itinerary of my travel. I just want to write it here before I forget it and for record purposes.

October 27, 2008- arrived in Birmingham International airport.
October 28 - toured Birmingham City . thanks to a friend showed me the place.
Oct. 29-30 - sightseeing in London
Oct. 31 - go around Northfield, Birmingham
Nov. 01- spent Halloween at Warwick Castle in Warwickshire
Nov. 02- attended the Mass at Northfield with friend Loloy
Nov. 03- sightseeing at Stratford Upon Avon, the birthplace of the famous poet William Shakespeare.
Nov. 04 - short trip to Manchester
Nov. 05 - Sightseeing in Birmingham again
Nov. 06 - going around Northfield and have a rest day
Nov. 7-10 I went back alone to London again to visit some friends. here are the activities..
Nov. 8- watch the Lords mayor parade in London and visited my friends at Madame Tussauds...wink!!
Nov. 9 - short sightseeing at Canary Wharf, London and after that visited Windsor Castle with Rey
Nov. 10- I rode alone the famous London Eye and after that proceeded back to Northfield Birmingham
Nov. 11 - rode a train to visit a friend in Harrogate which is situated near the border of Wales..went a little bit sightseeing there.
Nov. 12- made a one day trip to Yorkshire with Ros
Nov. 13- sightseeing at Leeds
Nov. 14- short trip to Knaresborough and rode a train back to Birmingham
Nov. 15- sightseeing at Cadbury Choco factory and proceeded to Birmingham Christmas market with Loloy
Nov. 16 - should be backed to Germany but due to bad circumstances with Ryanair, returned trip did not push through
Nov. 17, 2008 I am finally back to my second home, Germany

I am finally done with my travel and adventure in England. Over all, I would say that was a great and exciting trip that was materialized due to friends goodness. Hopefully next time I can find a cheap and great travel deals in going to Paris, France or Rome in Italy..That's all for today guys, I need to cook now before hubby comes!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! God bless us all!!

2 comments:

Rocky said...

hi euroangel id be happy to. i just want to ask a favor could you link me too in each of your sites. im already doing yours and im happy for your quick response.

Rocky said...

hi! im done. all your links as requested. you cna check them in this linkhttp://www.bibiduck.com/2008/12/videogame-fans-favorite-links.html.

I would also like to request that I be link in all your blogs :) thank you so much Merry Christmas!

ShareThis