Sunday, December 28, 2008

TV in Airplanes

I guess, you already know that there are already televisions inside the airplanes. Some modern and high-tech airplanes now already have televisions that are built-in in front of your seats. You can already watch any tv programs or movies that you want. Sometimes there are also big flat tv screens in front for all to see. What a luxury and entertainment when you travel. Talking about television, I had problem cleaning our living room last time because our TV is very heavy. Our TV rack don't have a roller too. I guess, we need some new tv stands especially the one with rollers in it. Or the other solution is to have flat tv that is not so heavy. I already mentioned it to my husband. Hope to get one early next year!! Enjoy your Sunday guys! Time to prepare dinner!! Be back later again!!

No comments:

ShareThis