Thursday, January 1, 2009

Scrapbook for my Travel photos

my fruit offering for New year 2009. I usually do this with 13 fruits..

First of all, I would like to welcome 2009 and all visitors and readers of this site. Without you this site will be impossible. Special thanks also to all friends both online and offline. I really appreciate everything you had done to me for the past years. I hope that you had a great time welcoming the New year 2009!

I am really hoping that I can visit more countries here in Europe and other parts of the globe so that I can continue to share to all of you the beautiful places and experiences I had and will be having in these places. Of course when traveling a certain place or country, I always see to it that I have enough photos to share here not only as evidence but also as my memories. I am even making scrapbooks for all my photos especially my travel photos. I simply love scrapbooking and it is just some sort of remembrance when you always see your photos. You can't take back time even just a minute but photos simply take back time.

I am also hoping and keep on praying that this year will be a great one for all of us!! Once again....happy new year!!

No comments:

ShareThis