Sunday, April 26, 2009

My England Shopping


I went for a three week vacation last year in England. It was a great and memorable vacation. I brought with me enough clothes because I don't want to go shopping anymore. I know that sterling pounds has higher value than Euros. I told myself better don't go shopping. You know what happened? I ended up shopping a lot. In fact I still have some clothes and stuffs left in my friend's house in England because I already had excess baggage. I found a lot of clothing in many shops especially in London. I still want to buy more but my luggage is already excess. One kilo excess luggage cost 40 sterling pounds.. That's very expensive.

Now I learned. I am thinking to better go shopping online. The price is almost the same and you can also have almost the same selections. I can already find Plus Size Women’s Clothing. I am getting healthier and I need bigger sizes now. I guess I am 16 in UK size. I love this Flower print Tunic at Simplybe. I love black colors anyway. In fact I wore black clothes again in my friend's birthday party last night. Simplybe is a cool place to shop online. They have varieties of selection of any articles such as women's apparel, home and garden, electronics and a lot more. Better see it yourself and enjoy shopping online! I don't need to have an extra baggage anymore. Simplybe is there now!

**that picture here was taken inside Harrods, a famous mall in London, England where the memorial of Princess Diana and Dodi can be found.

No comments:

ShareThis