Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Planning To Visit Disney World in Orlando, Florida!

Happy Wednesday to everyone! I finally have the chance to be in the virtual world right now. After some hours of cleaning the house and spending some time in our garden, I am finally here to share some travel and entertainment infos. Have you been to Disney World? I know that there are a lot of Disneyland and Disney World around the globe. I am happy to say that I was in Disneyland, California last year. This should be a Euro travel post but today I am featuring my great vacation in the US and my plan to visit Disney World in Orlando, Florida next year.
the Grizzly River Ride in Disneyland, California. I was totally wet as I rode this ride three times. I love it and I truly had fun! We all had fun!

During my two months vacation in the US, I am happy and thankful that I had the chance to visit Disneyland, California and hopefully will visit Disney World next time. I tell you guys that was a lot of fun! It seems that I was back to my childhood as I enjoyed some rides and shows there. I should also be going to Orlando Waterparks because my cousin and her family from Las Vegas invited me to go with them. Sad to say that at the time they flew to Orlando Florida, it was also my flight back to Europe.

My cousin told me that Orlando's Disney water parks is truly a nice place for entertainment, enjoyment or simply to relax. She even told me that once in a while in her life, she always forget all her problems everytime they go to entertainment and parks like this. I had seen their photos in her site and I saw that they truly had fun especially in Disney's Blizzard Beach and Sea World. I wish to go there in my next trip to the US. I know for sure that I will enjoy Orlando's Disney water parks. My cousin told me that Disney World is bigger compared to Disneyland, California.

If you are planning to go there, I suggest that you better browse the net to search for cheap and discount tickets. I also would like to suggest that you visit http://www.orlandofuntickets.com for any Disney tickets that you need. They simply offer the best deals to get you into all of the best Orlando waterparks. You can send them email or call them in their hotline. For sure they will be happy to serve you. Enjoy your Disney World trip! I might see you there!

Have fun viewing my pictures here from Disney Entertainment!

No comments:

ShareThis