Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meet The White Lady Inside Warwick Castle in England

Have you seen a true White Lady while you travel? I am not lying guys, I had seen one as you can see in the picture here! This is the White Lady in Warwick Castle in England. She is alive! hahaha! Anyway, it was Halloween day as we visited Warwick Castle and some employees wore Halloween customs that time. I even remember that this White Lady was sitting in one of the couches in the castle, a child passed-by and was scared to death as she heard and saw the white lady saying, "Are you doing alright guys". Oh my gosh! I can't imagine how the child reacted as she saw this lady in white dress. She was really scared and ran to her parents. It was a fun and memorable trip in Warwick castle!
striking a pose with the White Lady in Warwick castle in England.

No comments:

ShareThis