Monday, July 20, 2009

My Euro Travel in Hirschberg Castle in Bavaria, Germany

Yesterday was a very great day for me except last Saturday where I was rushed to the hospital. I hope that you had a great and memorable weekend too. I guess I am also having another problem. My pc memory is getting low. This is maybe the reason why it is processing very slow. I already bought a new netbook last month but I still love to use this obsolete computer of mine.

I already posted last night some pictures in my other sites regarding our escapades yesterday. It seems that we always enjoy sightseeing anywhere during weekend. I love it too. We visited some small towns yesterday. One of it is Schloss Hirschberg. It is a castle located near Beilngries in the state of Bavaria, Germany. Sad to say, the castle was almost closing that we don't had the chance to go around inside the building. I am just happy that we took some pictures from outside. Here I am taking a pose at the entrance of the castle. More updates and photos in my Travel and Explore Germany site. I also wish everyone a very nice day! take care guys!

No comments:

ShareThis