Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Visiting my Friends in Madame Tussauds in London, England

I had the chance to visit my friends in Madame Tussauds in London, England...wink! The exact date was last November 8, 2008. I know exactly because the date is embedded in my photo here..hehehe! I was thinking not to go inside this wax figure museum because it was quite expensive. but I was thinking I am already there..why not spend some pounds to see it for the first time! I was amazed that time because the line to buy the ticket was very long. After we bought the tickets, I thought it only take some minutes to go inside the museum...but you know how many minutes we lined-up? It was more than one hour..If you are planning to visit Madame Tussauds in London, you better go their earlier..you don't know what's going to happened. That's only my simple tip for you. One last thing, never miss this London's greatest attraction if you happen to visit there one day!

More updates next time and I hope that you are having a wonderful start of the month! take care guys!
where is the third Charle's Angel? She is right in the middle!! wink!

1 comment:

Regina said...

You look like one :) pretty.

ShareThis