Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Having Fun at the World's Biggest Festival, Oktoberfest in Munich, Bavaria

I should start to prepare for dinner now before my hubby comes home from work. Before I go away, let me hare more photos from the world's biggest festival, the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany. I know a lot of people from all over the world have been dreaming to visit this famous fair. I also visited it for the first time last year. Oktoberfest in English is written as October Feast. It don't really mean that this festival is held in all October months. It usually starts on the third week of September and last some days in the first week of October. I also mentioned in my previous post that this year's Oktoberfest will start on Sept. 19 to Oct. 4, 2009.

Another highlight for today is my surfing activity for cheap web hosting. This blog is still hosted in a free platform and it's been a long time since I planned to buy a domain for this. I am specifically looking for the top 10 web hosting sites and I finally saw a site that explains every detail of it. Find My Hosting provides all the comparison of the best web hosting sites from prices to its features, email features, data center, customer support, ratings and above all its rank. This is the first site that I visited who provides all those data. I don't need to browse more because they simply have it all! This blog might have its own domain in a near future because I already know where to find one! I only need to think for a good domain name that best fit for my theme.

Lastly have fun viewing the photos here! See you in Munich, Oktoberfest!


one of the many attractions in Oktoberfest, the Irrgarten.

Oktoberfest is held every year at the Theresienwiese in Munich. You can see from afar the Bavarian Statue above the Theresienwiese. I wish to share more photos of this famous festival!

No comments:

ShareThis