Wednesday, September 16, 2009

London Eye and the River Thames in London, England

I got here again another photo from London. I love the view here because you can see in the background the lighted Houses of Parliament, the Big Ben, the London Eye and of course the River Thames. Would you believed that me and my friend have been walking this city for almost a whole day. That was a lot of walking. I also remember that we had an eat-all-you-can dinner at the China town in London. That was very interesting seeing a lot of Chinese shops and restaurants in that city. I guess I need the best appetite suppressant if I go eating everyday in those buffet restaurants. I still wish to go back again in London next time. Have fun viewing the photos here! I hope you got some idea how some cities in Europe looks like. I mean especially for those who are not from Europe, like me..wink!

I truly had fun during my visit in England! awesome!

No comments:

ShareThis