Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Autumn Time in Europe!

Another beautiful time of the year is here. It's Autumn or Fall season now. The changing beauty of nature around Europe is finally visiting us again. There might be people who love this season but some might not be happy because the cold winter season is coming next. Yesterday, dear HB forced me to go walking with him. I really don't want to go because the sky is quite dark and it seems that the rain is coming. You can see the dark sky in my photo here. I'm glad that HB convinced me to go with him. It might not be a quick weight loss effect on my part but it helps. At least, I was able to see the beauty of nature yesterday. This is one season I love because I see colourful and beautiful surroundings. That tower you see in my picture is the tower of the castle ruins in our place. It is named Schlossberg Castle. More updates tomorrow!

No comments:

ShareThis