Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let's Visit Leeds in England

Let's go travel again! I hope you are not getting tired of seeing places and cities in this site. I just want to share my beautiful experience during my Euro travel and adventure. This time I am bringing you to Leeds, a city in West Yorkshire, England. I also noticed that there are a lot of statues and monuments in Leeds. One of these is the one you see in my photo here. I am not so sure which shopping mall this photo was taken. I was thinking if this was taken in White Rose Centre but I'm not really very sure. Anyway, I want to order some photo holiday cards of my Europe travel before I will fly home for vacation next month. For sure my friends and siblings will be happy to have them. Now you see part of Leeds. More travel and adventure next time!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Your stories are great, have a great week:)

ShareThis