Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Up Up High in London Eye

It's almost a year now since I visited England. I also remembered as I boarded alone in London Eye last November 2008. It was raining as I was exploring London during that day because my friends had to go to work already. You can also see in the background of my photo the Parliament buildings and the famous Big Ben in London. London is one of the interesting cities in Europe. Never miss it if ever you want to visit Europe next time.

Another information to all friends who are looking for great presents to your wife, girlfriend or simply your special friend s to start browsing the internet now for early holiday shopping. You can find a lot of unique gifts for her at Ten Thousand Villages site. Lastly, I want to let you know that London Eye, also called as Millennium Wheel is the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe with a height of 135 meters. It's capsule can also accommodate for up to 18 passengers. I had fun during my adventure with friends in England!

No comments:

ShareThis