Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some Travel Guide and Tips

Hello guys! How is it going! I hope you are getting ready for the coming 2010. I won't really stay too long here. I just want to share some travel tips and guides. This is about the stuffs that I always have with me when I travel. I guess these are some sort of safety products and guides when traveling. I do always have with me some kinds of medicines, flashlight, cellphone, extra copies of important documents like passports and plane tickets, sanitizer, personal stuffs I need like toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and a lot more. I also bring with me at least two digital cameras. Sometimes even three...wink! There are still a lot of tips I want to share. Maybe next time, I will share some more of it. Have a great and happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

Jag said...

Thanks for the tip. Happy New year!

ShareThis