Thursday, January 21, 2010

Short Update

So where did my money go? I bought some stuffs and furniture so I can experience a comfortable living. I bought a new and comfy bed and a new living room set. It is quite cheap compared to the prices in Europe. I also expanded out terrace facing the sea. I guess it is good place to party especially for a big family like us. I want to tell dear HB to buy a new allergy bedding once I go back in Europe. I guess the internet cafe where I am in will be closing at noon time to see something for some hours. I wish to give you more updates and share more photos once I uploaded it. I also want to send my warmest regards to all friends especially to my blogger friends who always visits me me despite of my absence in their sites. Take care guys!

1 comment:

Jag said...

one word:bigtime. hehehe

ShareThis