Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Europe!

Happy Mothers' Day!
God bless you all!
I am having a special post for today. I would like to dedicate it to all Mothers around the world especially to all Mothers from Europe. Another special mention is for my dearest Mother, Mama Rosa. Thanks a lot for everything Mama for all the things you had done for us especially for bearing us for nine months inside your womb. You are always blessed! You are always the great Mother of all! Don't forget to take your vitamins and medicines everyday. I always wish you good health always and more days and years in your life together with Papa. I miss you all. How I wish I can give you a hug and greet you personally but I am thousands of miles away from home. I love you all and I miss you all too! God bless and hope to see you all again next year.

Here are the beautiful flowers to all great Mothers around the world!

1 comment:

Autumn Belle said...

Happy Mother's Day to your mom. I am featuring your blog this week on my sidebar at My Nice Garden blog. I'm also following you from my city daily photo blog.

ShareThis