Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shopping in London, England

Let's go travel and go shopping again! This time I will share some pictures taking at London in England. I am trying to remember this famous shopping store in London where the two memorials for Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed are also found. I googled it and found its name. These pictures were taken in Harrods. Don't you know that Harrods is the worlds most famous luxury department Store, owned by Egyptian Billionaire, Al Fayed Mohamed? Yes, it is! We only went here for window shopping. I am trying to remember what did I bought here because I can't remember it right now. I am also trying to find my shopping receipts but also can't find one from this shop. I am not sure now if I found a receipt printer on sale at Harrods. I also want one of those Teddy bears at Harrods but I forgot to buy it because I am excited to see the two memorials of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed. I will try to search more images in my picture files especially the two memorials of Princess Diana and Dodi. Have fun watching the pictures here.
taken inside Harrods, worlds most famous luxury department Store.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to Harrods, was the piper playing at the front doors? Fayed also owns premier league football club Fulham.

ShareThis