Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Visit to Birmingham, England

I believed that the date stamped in my picture here is very visible to your eyes. This was the exact time and date when I visited Birmingham, England. I am very thankful that I don't have anymore an acne problem during my visit here. Thanks goodness to the power of medicine and acne cream that helped me got rid of it. This picture was taken in between the City Hall and the Council House of Birmingham. if I am not mistaken this is the so-called Victoria square also. That building in the background with the clock is the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery. We don't had the chance to go inside this museum because we don't have enough time. At least I see how Birmingham looks like. Thanks to my friend Loloy for the accommodation and tour in Birmingham and other cities in England. It is truly appreciated.

No comments:

ShareThis