Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brussels Specialties

Good evening folks! I am here again to share a quick update. This happened during our visit in Brussels, the capital city of Belgium. Me and my friend were asking that time, what are the specialties of Brussels. A friend from Brussels told us that chocolates in this country taste good. I ended up buying some packs of Leonidas chocolates as presents for hubby. I am just reminding you guys that if you want to know how to lose weight quick, you better avoid eating sweets like chocolates, candies, ice cream and anything that has a lot of sugar. That is also the reason why I am trying my best to avoid such food. Here is an image of the different delicacies and specialties from Brussels, Belgium. You better click the image to enlarge.

No comments:

ShareThis