Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Do You Need an Insurance When Visiting Europe

I already received a lot of inquiries in my inbox asking me about the necessity of getting a travel insurance when visiting Europe. I am not very sure if all of the countries in Europe require a travel insurance when visiting anyone of them. I know for sure that when you are a non-EU citizen and wishes to visit Germany as tourist, one of the visa requirements is getting a travel insurance. How about life insurance and What is life insurance? I mean the difference between travel insurance and life insurance? For all I know, Life insurance provides a monetary benefit to an insured person's family or a form of income for the payment of burial, funeral and other final expenses of the insured person. Travel Insurance on the other hand is an insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses, financial and other losses incurred while traveling, either within one's own country, or internationally.

For any travel or visa requirements you need when visiting any Europe countries, I suggest you better visit their own website. Simply google it and I know for sure, you will get more information online.

No comments:

ShareThis