Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer Shopping in Europe

I had some shopping escapades last month with my friend who visited me here in Europe. In every cities we visited like Rome, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Luxembourg, we always find things to shop especially for souvenir shirts, postcards, magnets, shot glasses and a lot more. I remembered when we went to Munich and she bought some nice petite clothing. She is so thin that she needs the extra small size. I cannot imagine how small she is and how big I am compared to her. Some friends from Brussels were telling her that her body size is the dream size of most women in their city. She also loves to shop and I believed she is a wise shopper. We had a great time together during our Europe tour. Here is one of the images we took in Brussels, Belgium.

No comments:

ShareThis