Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Horse Drawn Carriage Going to Neuschwanstein Castle

Hello folks! It seems that I was out in the blogosphere yesterday. It is because I was out with some friends to visit the famous castle of Neuschwanstein. I already posted some images in my Euroangel Graffiti site, so feel free to browse it.

Highlight:
Information and reviews about acne products can be found online. If you have acne problems, you better browse for it.


The image I have here is such a romantic scenery for me. I thought I can just see it in fairytale films or movies. The wintery surroundings where the trees are filled with snow and the horse drawn carriage going up to the castle were truly an amazing experience. I am happy again to visit this famous castle of King Ludwig II, king of Bavaria, Germany. More images and updates to come in my other sites.

No comments:

ShareThis