Friday, November 19, 2010

Remembering Panglao Island Trip

I guess this is a special post for tonight. I just remember that it is almost a year now since I had my last vacation in my home country. One of the places we visited was Panglao Island in the Philippines. I love the cabin furniture in Panglao Beach Resort and yes, the beaches here are also amazing. The water is crystal clear and the sands are so fine. It is one of the beautiful beaches I had visited in the Philippines.

It was already my second visit here and if given the chance in the future, I will still come back here. Here is one of the native but lovely kiosks in this beach resort. I simply love this place.!
the beautiful white beach in Panglao Island, Philippines. This was taken during our visit last February 2010. I had an almost three months vacation in my home country and it was so far the longest vacation I ever spent there.

3 comments:

JO said...

I miss the beach...

~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Its starting to get cold where I live so your beach and kiosk photos appear especially inviting.

Unknown said...

Hello, I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that you have a great site! Keep up the good work.

Holiday Insurance Travel

ShareThis