Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Town Hall of Brussels, Belgium

Everytime I see the images I took of the Town Hall of Brussels in Belgium, it always reminds me of the Town Hall of Munich in Germany. These two buildings almost look like the same.

The Town Hall of Brussels is located in the famous square called Grand Place in Brussels City. It has a Gothic architecture. Its building started in 1402 and was said to be completed in 1420.

If you want to lose weight, you can find reviews about safe diet pills online.

The oldest part of this building is its east wing. The architects who built this Town Hall were Jacob van Thienen and Jan van Ruysbroek and was engineered by Guillaume de Voghel.

It is nice to see historical architecture like this which formed part of the history of Brussels. I had the chance to visit this city last August 2010. This is only one of he images I took during my visit.

No comments:

ShareThis