Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Trevi Fountain in Rome. Italy

It is always nice taking back time to return to the places we traveled. Thanks to the digital technology where we can already take digital images through our camera. I don't remember having a nodular acne during our visit to Rome, Italy last August of this year. One of the sights we visited was the famous fountain of Trevi. I had already seen one of its replica in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas Strip, Paradise in Nevada. It has always been my dream to see Trevi Fountain and I am very thankful that I had finally seen it in person.

Here is an image I took during our visit to Rome last August 2010.

1 comment:

Ian | GoingRoamingWandering said...

Trevi Fountain is indeed a landmark in Rome that you shouldn't miss on a visit to Italy.

ShareThis