Monday, January 17, 2011

Roman Forum in Rome, Italy

I was browsing awhile ago the images I took from Rome, Italy. I had the chance to visit and to experience this city last summer of 2010. It was one of the most interesting and memorable travel I had in Europe. I can't imagine how big I am as I was browsing my images. I guess it is time to also browse for the best diet pills. I am hoping for another trip in Europe this year and hopefully that time, I look slimmer in my images. lol!

Let's go back to the main topic about Roman Forum. It is called in Italian as Foro Romano and in Latin as Forum Romanum. It is located in the small valley between the Palatine and Capitoline Hills. Today, the Forum is a sprawling ruin of architectural fragments and intermittent archeological excavations attracting numerous sightseers. You can see here the statues and monuments commemorating the city's great men.

I can't imagine that I was in this place..that I was in Rome seeing its grandeur and beauty!

No comments:

ShareThis