Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walking Around in the Old Town of Prague

Prague is one of the most interesting cities I visited in Europe. It is the capital and the largest city of Czech Republic. It is more than two years now since I had the chance to see this city. We had a one day bus trip here and I agree that it is not enough to see everything in Prague in just a day. I need cards direct to turn the images I took in Prague into postcards. I have been planning for this for some time but it seems that I always forget it.

Prague has a lot to see and to offer. Some of its sights include the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Astronomical clock on Old Town Square, its Old Town, the Dancing House and some other more. You will surely enjoy this city once you visit it.

one of the busy streets in the Old Town of Prague. taken during our visit last September 2008.

No comments:

ShareThis