Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beautiful Kallmuenz in Bavaria


Kallmünz which can be written as Kallmuenz in English, is a municipality in the district of Regensburg in Bavaria, Germany. It is not really a big town but I find it very beautiful being a medieval town. I had visited this town for a lot of times. In fact, we are always passing this town everytime we drive to nearby towns and cities like Regensburg or Burglengenfeld.

Off topic: I hope I don't forget to apply my acne scar treatment. Yes, I am still using one and it is very effective.

If you happen to visit this beautiful town, don't forget to visit its famous attractions, the old stone bridge over Naab river and the ruins of Kallmünz castle. See that castle above the hill? That is the ruins of the castle. I took this image during our visit last 2009.

No comments:

ShareThis