Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Garden Restaurant in Kadewe

Are you familiar with the Harrods in London, England? Yes, I am! because a friend of mine brought me there during my trip to England in 2007.

Now, I am talking about the second largest department store in Europe which is located in Berlin, Germany. Kaufhaus des Westens, called in English as Department Store of the West, usually abbreviated to KaDeWe, is a famous department store in Berlin. One of my favorite here is located at the top floor. It is called the Winter Garden Restaurant where I had a lunch. I guess, you need to take the best diet pills when you always eat in this restaurant. The foods are good and in many kinds and varieties. I was overwhelmed when I saw the different recipes of all kinds in this huge restaurant. It simply caught my weakness, food and eating! It was almost full during my visit.

I can't imagine when 40,000 to 50,000 of people visit this department store every day. It is simply because they have everything in here. Don't miss to go in KaDeWe when you visit Berlin. Also prepare for your shopping budget. I am happy with my DKNY leather boots and D&G travel bag from this store. It cost me some fortune but I am quite contented with it.

More images to come in my other sites.

No comments:

ShareThis