Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pasta Italiana

It was so far one of the best vacation I had. The beautiful Cote d' Azur or French Riviera in France and the Blumenriviera in Italy simply captured my heart. One of the best thing that I experienced was the different pasta that we ate every dinner time. I never ate so many Italian pasta in my life but only during that vacation. Breakfast and dinner were included during that trip and it was truly a very cheap holiday. I guess, I need Lipofuze this time to get rid of the extra pounds I gained again during that vacation. This is only the problem because everytime I travel, I always have the appetite to eat. I always wanted to sample especially the specialties of a certain place.

Don't you know that there are around 1,500 to 2,000 kinds of Italian pasta. This is what our tour guide mentioned to us as we were passing Savona in Italy. I wish to share more of that spring vacation in my other travel sites.

No comments:

ShareThis