Thursday, April 28, 2011

Travel Souvenirs from Monaco

What do you do when you travel? Of course, there are a lot of things to do and experience. Some might only love seeing the sights of a certain place. Some want to experience the specialty or local delicacies of that place. Others might want to go shopping.

Monaco, officially known as the Principality of Monaco is one of the beautiful countries I visited in Europe. It is the second smallest country in the world, next to Vatican City.

I did some shopping in Monaco especially for travel souvenirs like postcards, magnet, caps and shirts. I would love to have some personalized key chains from that country but I don't find a shop that is making such souvenirs. Thanks to Personal Creations who gave me an idea of on how to make personalized travel souvenirs. I wish to visit again Monaco in the future.

1 comment:

Ian | GoingRoamingWandering said...

I had fancied collecting keychains from countries and places that I visited but lately I been collecting t-shirt print as souvenirs from places I have visited.

Monaco is an interesting place. I came to know it when I watched the defunct travel show, Pinoy Meets World, featuring that country.

ShareThis