Monday, May 23, 2011

First Dinner in Pietra Ligure, Italy

It was a long trip from Regensburg, Germany to Pietra Ligure in Italy. It was a bus trip to different towns and cities in France, Italy and Monaco and it was truly a wonderful one. It was around 8:00 pm when we arrived our hotel in Pietra Ligure. We proceeded to the dining room for our first dinner which is included in the vacation package. I love the foods in that hotel and I thought I will be losing weight because of too much walking during our trips. Sad to say, I feel like gaining more and was thinking about accutane that time. I love especially the fish recipes in Italy. I remember the sumptuous lunch in San Remo where different kinds of seafood being served on the plate I ordered. I was really full during that time. I love fish and when I can, I always wanted to have it as part of our daily intake.

No comments:

ShareThis