Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Beautiful Beach in Nice, France

I thought I can only see images of Nice in the internet or in travel books. I finally visited it and its name truly reflects itself. Nice la Belle which means Nice the Beautiful is truly a very interesting city in France. Its white sand beaches is adorable and perfect for swimming. Of course you don't use underwater metal detectors when you go swimming unless you are treasure hunting under the sea. A half-day sightseeing in Nice is not enough to see everything. At least, I was able to stepped on its land and saw part of it. I hope to visit it once again in the future and maybe have the chance to enjoy and relax on its white sand beach. This place is just lovely!

Here is an image taken during our visit two months ago.

No comments:

ShareThis