Monday, July 4, 2011

My Europe Travel in Venice, Italy

I had the chance to visit Venice again for the third time. You know why I came back there last weekend? The main reason is to ride the gondola. For me, this is one of the great experience when visiting Venice. The price depends on long you want to ride the gondola. A 30-minutes ride costs 80.00 Euros up to six persons. From 120-150 Euros, you can have a 45 minutes ride. I guess it is not too bad especially if you want to see the narrow canals and want to see more of Venice.

Venice is one of the most interesting and lovely places in the world. I say so because I had been there thrice and I always love it. That is also one of the reasons why Venice is always flocked with tourists every day.

Venice seems to be a small city but it is not.It is made of different districts and visiting it in a day or two is not enough. If you happen to visit Venice, be sure to visit its famous square, the St. Mark's Square.

More updates and images in my future posts.

gondolas in Venice, Italy during my third visit last July 3, 2011.

the Campanilla or Bell tower in the background.

No comments:

ShareThis