Saturday, July 9, 2011

Window Shopping at Debenhams Mall in Birmingham, England

Do you love shopping? If you happen to visit Birmingham in England in the future, don't miss to visit Debenhams. It is a famous British retailer operating under a department store in UK, Ireland and Denmark.

I had the chance to visit its store in Birmingham during my three weeks holiday in England that time. I don't remember seeing color ink cartridges during my window shopping in that mall. I just enjoyed looking around with a friend.

I found out that Debenhams has franchise stores in the Philippines. Here are the locations of it;
Makati City, Glorietta 4, Rustans Department Store
Mandaluyong City, Shangri-La Plaza Mall
Quezon City, TriNoma Mall
Santa Rosa, Laguna, Paseo de Santa Rosa Mall
Davao City, Abreeza Ayala Mall (soon to open)

Debenhams in Birmingham, England during my visit last November 2005.

No comments:

ShareThis