Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Going Back to Spain!

I did not expect that I can go back to Spain soon. Yes, I already had a confirmation of my plane ticket. Thanks to a friend's connection who gave me the chance to be there. I did not believed that within a span of three months I can go back there again. My first trip to Spain was last December 2011 and next month I will be there again. This time it will be a work and travel adventure. With my one and a half months stay there, I wish to explore more of Spain. I am very happy when my friend told me that my trip was confirmed already. I am quite excited about it. I am more excited because I will be staying in Spain's capital city of Madrid. Imagine that? God always finds a way in making all my dreams and wishes slowly coming true. Thank you dear Lord for all your goodness to me. Thank you so much for everything!

the Almudena Cathedral during our visit last December 10, 2011.

No comments:

ShareThis