Monday, February 20, 2012

Shopping for Souvenirs in Seville, Spain

The memory of Sevilla, kown in English as Seville, is still on my mind. This beautiful capital of Andalusia which is situated on the plain of the River Guadalquivir is truly a must-to-visit when visiting Spain. We had fun walking around and shopping for souvenirs in this city. Sad to say that I cannot find a store that sells contemporary upholstery fabric. We went to a lot of stores but mostly the ones selling souvenirs especially near the Cathedral of Seville. I am happy to get some postcards, fridge magnets, a mosaic plate with a couple dancing flamengo, shot glass and a fan. We did not really go to their main shopping street due to luck of time. At least that one day trip to this wonderful city was truly a memorable one.

I love Seville! I love Spain and can't wait to visit it again next month. This time I will be staying there for over a month.

No comments:

ShareThis