Thursday, March 29, 2012

Exploring Guadalajara, Spain

I am still in Spain and currently staying in Sol, Madrid. The weather is currently sunny but you can still feel the cold breeze. Yesterday, I went exploring Guadalajara. It is a city and municipality in Castile La Mancha in Spain. From Atocha train station in Madrid and riding the Cercanias train, it took around an hour to reach this city .

As I went around Guadalajara, I saw a lot of historical monuments, stores and shops and many other interesting things. I went in one of the stores there and saw nice motorcycle boots. Sad to say, shopping is not included in my list.

Among the sights that I saw were the bridge across the river Henares, the Palacio del Infantado, the Church of San Ginés, the Church of Saint Mary, the Panteon de la Duquesa de Sevillano and other historical sites in Guadalajara.

It was so far a nice trip I had in this city yesterday.

No comments:

ShareThis