Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sightseeing in Aranjuez, Spain

Aranjuez is not really far from Madrid. It is around 48 km from Spain's capital city. We took the train when we visited  this city. I guess we only paid around 5.00 Euros for the return train ticket.

We had the chance to see the Royal Palace. Since our time was limited we did not go inside it. We also visited part of the Royal garden. This palace was once the spring residence of the kings of Spain from the late 19th century.

We had a short time visiting this place but I am hoping to visit it again in the future. The most important thing is, I had a great time during my visit there with friends.

I guess I have to slowly sign-off now. Before that, I need to search first about off site data storage. I guess I need one for my files.

Aranjuez is now listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here are some of the images I took from Aranjuez.

One of the fountains in the Royal garden.

The Royal Palace in Aranjuez during my  three weeks trip to Spain last March 2012.

No comments:

ShareThis