Friday, October 26, 2012

Having Fun in A German Festival

One of the things I love about Germany is its fairs and festivals. Year round, you can experience a lot of festivals especially during summer. Last spring time, we went to the German-American Volksfest in Hohenfels. I love watching the live bands inside the beer tent . I also love their music instruments.  I am just thinking if they use the  ace frehley budokan custom at musicians friend, they will for sure produce great sounds and music.

There are a lot of things you can experience when going to a German festival.  Live bands, local and international delicacies, carnival rides, German beer of course and other shows and entertainment.

I took a snapshot  snapshot during our visit in this festival last April 2011.

No comments:

ShareThis