Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shopping for Souvenirs in Orta San Giulio, Italy


cafes and shops in Orta San Giulio, Italy.
After a short ride with the ferry to Orta San Giulio, we finally arrived in this town safely. Our tour guide toured us around the city. I went together with a group of German tourists during my visit there.

After our sightseeing tour, I decided to go to some shops to buy for souvenirs. I bought some postcards and fridge magnet and did not find an anti fatigue mat. The first two are usually the common souvenirs  I collect and buy everytime I travel.

Orta San Giulio is a town and comune (municipality) in the Province of Novara in the Italian region of Piedmont, located about 100 km northeast of Turin and about 40 km northwest of Novara.

That was only a short visit in this town but I enjoyed the historical sights I experienced there.

No comments:

ShareThis